Friday, August 19, 2011

thanks for your PLAYERS

Junko speaks Engrish just like my Mom.

Even in disaster, they can be so cute.

Here are some of her personal pictures. The first one is whats left of Iwate-ken Kingdom Hall.
See the chairs in the trees? (second picture).


My Mom calls Japan a lot. And while she's on the phone, there are often tremors going on. She says that people are scared, tired and paras.

Ironically, of all of Japan, Sendai and Iwate are where we have the deepest connection to (besides family in Okinawa).

In fact, my first earthquake was in Sendai and my first flood was in Iwate. And the flood was worse than the earthquake in 2005.

Our friend Junko is in the last picture. Her parents live in Kaimaishi-city in Iwate.

She said that the Kingdom Hall close to the sea is completely wiped out.

These are her words:

"...My father was miraculously helped though it was swallowed up by the tsunami."






She thanks us for playing for her! (praying)