Monday, November 28, 2011

pool BBQ

For Gary's third public talk in Chuukese, I decided to throw him a BBQ party with some of his closest friends.

The text I got back from Damien was, "the sign language guy?"

Gary's talk was rescheduled!

As for my plan, no problemo!

And Gary was happy too since he was given more time before his talk.

Here's our pictures from that day... The food was incredible. A reflection of all of our guests!

Lisa & mom prepping

Brit, Chell, cheese and grapes and da poke

Becky & Happy say hello

eveyday I'm shuckling...

oysters on the grill

the grill tent, Chris gets a bite

the Higas

Mark Miller pretending

oyster, tabasco and shoyu

sausages

Helen, Sarai and coca-cola cards

Sis. Pahokoa and Mom

veggies on the grill

bacon wrapped mushrooms

cutting the apples...

shrimp

grilled veggies

bread & kabobs

Sarai's homemade spinach rolls

turkey, stuffing and potato salad

apples with EVOO, salt and pepper

warm and yummy like apple pie

my mac nut and banana cream mini pies

espresso's bar, where everybody knows your name.



So, it didn't happen the way I planned...

But it did happen... and it was awesome!

This is not the end! I'm planning the next one already!