Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the worse ding

The worst ding I've ever done and its my brother's board. It was only in the water 3x.

It was low tide. I jumped into the water and landed hard on a rock. I still surfed. Not quite knowing the extent of the damage.

Later, I examined the damage. OMG!!! I felt like I hit daddy's car and now I have to tell him...

I called my brother as soon as I got to the car... He just asked how bad. I said bad. Then he offered to pay half for another board. I was more upset than him! Some guys on the beach saw the ding and were like, naw, just pay 25-50 to pop it out and redo it.

THEN, later that week... This happens...

This is actually my board. Its my favorite board. I was looking for any dings or cracks to patch up. And my cat decides to create one. She jumped on it but as she jumped off... well the rest is history. WAAAH.
Not a good week.