Saturday, January 14, 2012

PSSR 2012

"Its that time of year again!"

For Gary's PSS-er that sounds mighty familiar... and it should after 15 years!

1998! How amazing is that?

This year, Gary and I reserved my Mom's pool.

I'm starting to enjoy this pool party deal. I love that theres no charge.

hungry happy

The Owen's delicious garlic shrimp
Paloma's pumkin crunch. I wanted to eat this for dinner!


sis. Owen's made these rose pens for everyone even though she wasn't feeling well enough to come. Between her and her husband, they also made the lasgna, garlic shrimp and the salad!


Scott, our opera singer, sang Andre Boccelli songs... in Italian!
The PSS-ers that were present
Last but not least, our group shot.

Looks like we will be making more pool parties in the near future! Hopefully we can do a BBQ one like the one we had a few months ago. (see my November blog, Pool BBQ)

Here is our 2009 PSSR: